I have been mastering hit records for over 10 years and now is the chance to have your music mastered by a professional in the industry 100% free.
You must Subscribe, and ring the BELL for Notifications, to be eligible to participate in the FREE mastering service.
IIf you would like to have a chance to have your music mastered for free simple follow the directions below and if the music fits my requirements I will do a complete mastering live on my YourTube Show.
- • The song must be unmastered
- • You must be in the room
- • You must share the show
- • It must be at a -6db level on the master output so I have plenty of headroom to master the product
- • No limiting on the 2-bus output (compression if perfectly fine)
- • You must be an independent artist (no signed or professional artist product will be accepted)
- • The file must be a WAVE, AIFF or High Quality MP3 (no up-sampling)
- • The file must be sent at the beginning of the show. The show starts at 1pm eastern time.
There are no hidden cost.
Your files will be returned as a 320kbps MP3 at the end of the show and all details of the mastering process will be discussed during the process including faults with the mixing. If the song is not up to a professional mastering standard it will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] or 229.418.4040
If you would like a copy of all formats you could need in this market, you can spend $20.00 and I will render out the following:
- • AAC - This is the format that iTunes uses. I will render the optimum quality for your upload.
- • FLAC
- • MP3 - 320kbps - This is the highest quality MP3 available
- • Original MP3 file with edits and markers - Used if I need to edit the master
- • Original WAVE file with edits - Used if I need to edit the master
- • Original File that was furnished by the client
- • WAVE 16bit 44.1kbps - Used for CD Production
- • WAVE 24bit 44.1kbps - Higher quality for some digital uploads
- • WAVE 24bit 48kbps - Used for video production
- • Wavelab .mon file - This is the actual session file that contains all of the session data that would be used to edit the master